Saturday, April 26, 2014

Research Poster Finished!



My research group spent a lot of last week and this week finishing our research poster.  We finally got it printed.  Who knew it could be such a challenge to find a printer and appropriately sized foam board?!?  Office depot and hobby lobby are definitely the easiest way to go.  What a relief to have it finished.  I think we are actually looking forward to presenting it at the symposium next week.  
We had a basics exam this week, it was a tough one, but I think we all survived.  Only three more exams left for the semester!  This week was our first time in the simulation lab.  It's exciting to finally be learning anesthesia skills.  We are only learning to check off the anesthesia machine for now, but I know we are all looking forward to taking techniques this summer.
I just submitted my last assignment for Technological Transformations!  What a relief to know all of my assignments are turned in!  It's not the end of the semester yet, but getting ahead and finished on those assignments will give me much needed study time for finals in my other classes.  I'm looking forward to meeting the classmates not in our CRNA class when we all meet next week on campus.  Only 3 weeks left in the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment